Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Therapeutic Riding Center Promo › Daniel – Overall very good
Daniel – Overall very good. A couple of suggestions:
1) Look into some form of stabilization for the shakes – I use ProDad Mercalli 2 and NewBlueFX Stabilzer Pro – they both work but do things a bit differently – Download the demos and see how you like them.
2) Audio could use some work – Add a little warmth maybe.
3) Color correct the clips to a more consistent look.
4) Instead of cuts to short interview clips with the same composition (framing), try some b-roll or tighter framing instead of the short clip – example: 6:36 – 6:51.
5) Small thing but you may want to add more info in the credits like their contact info and a plug for yourself.
As I said, overall a good job – Would love to see it after working on it a bit more.