Check with your town counc


Check with your town council on the stipulations of their agreement with the local cable company. See if the cable company is required to provide public access by contract (if not, there may be regulations that require such, but they may have those covered by PBS and community share-owned stations). Talk to the cable company about public access, it may be available, if you know who runs the public access station, talk to them (or find out who they are and contact them), if your piece is not-for-profit and serves the greater public interest [like a council meeting], they will probably take it.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...