Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › General › Video and Film Discussion › Magix Movie Edit Pro – › Aspyrider Some more detail
Some more details for you
1. I import about 25 movies mostly music clips.
2. Put some titles on, and normalize the sound.
3. I click on File and go down to ‘Export File’
4. I choose AVI
5. Choose the directory on my computer.
6. Now the problem is that it does not export it as one long movie.
It comes out, as
There is a limit to size it will export.
Now if I burn those clips onto a CD.. there will be a short stop and start, between clips..
unfortunately because the way it cuts it.. it may cut it half way between a music clip….
so theres a short stop, between clips.
I have trim off the ends and starts of each clip.. so the stop / start is between actual music clips
so it’s not noticeable. Then I have find out what one I missed, and redo them as single music
clips… and add them later….
Lot of work.. why can’t I just export one video clip… so there is no stops and starts…