Employment type: Part time
Location: Chico, CA
Videomaker is a small team of dedicated and highly skilled media professionals. We produce content that is read and viewed by millions, while fortune 500 companies like Apple, Sony, and Adobe work with us hand-in-hand to reach our extremely valuable audience. People who join our team gain an extensive professional network of high-ranking executives in the technology, imaging, and media industries.
Here’s what it’s like to work at Videomaker:
- In the center of Chico, you can walk to dozens of places for a great lunch. We have an entrepreneurial corporate culture with a professional team atmosphere.
- There’s just 14 of us in the entire company, so you will be a big part of a small team. Everything each individual does has a major impact on the company.
- Your work will be seen by millions of people.
- Our social responsibility activities span the globe. Our CEO and founder travels to the poorest places in the world to help alleviate poverty using video technology.
Major Duties / Responsibilities:
- Ensure written content meets Videomaker style guidelines
- Write articles for publication as needed
- Submit rough diagrams to production as assigned for magazine and video art
- Recommend products for review according to procedures
- Keep abreast of new video technology
- Act as on-screen talent as needed
- Cover trade shows as needed
- Responsible for accurate categorization of online materials
Experience / Knowledge Requirements:
- Application form and resume
- A love of video production and filmmaking
- College coursework in a relevant field
- Exceptional verbal and written skills
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Command of word processing, layout, spreadsheet, design, presentation, and email software applications relevant to the position
- Ability to lift and move material weighing up to 40 pounds
To apply, send a resume to jobs at videomaker.com.