We’ve all lost files before, either through corruption or human error. But ProGrade Digital claims its Recovery Pro can recover those lost files.
Recovery Pro is a software that assists with
“We are happy to release our new Recovery Pro software after having spent nearly one year developing it to refine the recovery capabilities for all types of still and video files,” said Wes Brewer, founder
Recovery Pro key features
Professionals that make still, video and cinema-grade 4K through 6K or 360-degree file types can benefit from
- Motion file formats, which include: MOVE, AVI, ASF, MOD, WMV, MP4
- Photo file formats, that includes: TIF, CRW, CR2, DNG, NEF, ORF, SRF, PEF, JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG, and most types of RAW
- More than 90 different audio and video file formats
- Companion audio file format embedded with video
- Files acquired using Canon, DJI, GoPro, Nikon, Sony, Panasonic, Fuji and other brand cameras
- Files produced using CFast, SDXC, mircoSDHC/XC, CompactFlash cards
- Win 10; Mac OS X and higher
Pricing and availability
It will cost $49 to download the full software for a 12-month subscription. The Recovery Pro is available now at progradedigital.com.