Ricoh’s new HD PENTAX-D FA MACRO 100mm F2.8ED AW lens incorporates a new optical design and aims to deliver optimal, high-quality images.
The HD PENTAX-D FA MACRO 100mm F2.8ED AW lens optimizes image resolution and contrast, even with an open aperture. Its all-weather (AW) construction can handle shooting environments with snow, mist and rain. Additionally, even with its high-performance new features, the lens is compact, making it a great travel companion for outdoor video shooters.
Notable specs and features
Here are some of the HD PENTAX-D FA MACRO 100mm F2.8ED AW lens’ main features:
- The camera has a weather-resistant, dustproof, all-weather construction, making it ideal for outdoor shooting
- It aims to deliver excellent operability, including Quick-Shift Focus System, which allows the user to toggle between auto and manual focus
- The camera features a Super Protect Coating to keep its front surface free of stains and dust
- It can produce Bokeh thanks to its circular diaphragm
- Life-size magnification from 5.1 inches working distance
Pricing and availability
You can find the Ricoh HD PENTAX-D FA MACRO 100mm F2.8ED AW in late November 2022 on Ricoh’s website, going for $549.95. The lens will be available in a highly limited special-edition silver model, releasing 300 units worldwide. Pricing and date of release are the same as the standard model.