It’s shaping up to be a big year at NAB for FLUOTEC. Fluotec claims the new CineLight 12 Quad light is the essential light for studio and location video.
The CineLight 120 Quad is a tunable constant output LED light. It’s described as a “lightweight, rugged, ergonomic, self-contained, ecological” light that’s still affordable to the average creator. It’s designed with a square form factor for studio and location usage and is one of this year’s NAB Show Product of the Year Awards finalists.
Color temperature-wise, the light runs between 2700-6600K and offers both remote and local DMX Stepless dimming and CCT color temperature from 0 to 100%. It reportedly emits a pure white light and can be used for both soft and long throwing lighting thanks to its interchangeable diffusion panels.
Additionally, the light outputs 5,522 Lumens and claims to run with very high efficiency with white light LEDs controlled by Fluotec’s exclusive software-hardware drivers.
- Slim profile
- Built from rugged metal
- Interchangeable diffusion panels
- Universal input 100-240 VAC
- Local and remote DMX STEPLESS dimming
- CCT Color Temperature from 0-100%
- Tunable color temperatures between 2700 – 6600K
- DMX auto terminate
- Wireless operation offered
- Quiet operation
- 30-degree airspace designed honeycomb grids
- Rubberized corners for four-point rope hanging
- 3 way secure stand mounting bracket option
- Power draw of 266W
The CineLight 120 Quad will cost $2,867. Attendees can see the light first hand at NAB 2019 in booth C12316.
Image courtesy newscaststudio.com