Eurocom is launching the EUROCOM Nightsky RX17 Superlaptop, a 17.3-inch laptop that is looking to attract on-the-go audio and video professionals.
The EUROCOM Nightsky RX17 Superlaptop can be configured with the Intel i9 9980HK (8-core/16-threads) CPU and the NVIDIA RTX 2070 GPU. In total, the laptop weighs 3.4 lbs. With that kind of weight, it should be easy to carry around while traveling. Eurocom says the system is easy to carry without “sacrificing any computing power and performance.”
“This system is perfect for highly-driven users like architects, designers of all kinds, audio and video professionals and pro gamers searching for a user-upgradeable system which puts immense power on their fingertips while being on-the-go, anytime, anywhere,” says Eurocom.
The RX17 is upgradeable
The Nightsky RX17 is equipped with an upgradeable dual-channel memory slots, supporting up to 64 GB of DDR4 RAM. Additionally, the RX17 sports three physical storage drives for up to a total of 12 TB of space available in RAID 0/1 configuration.
As for the display, the RX17 sports a 17.3-inch FHD IPS display. Its refresh rate comes in at 144Hz in 1920×1080 resolution.
- Platform: Coffee Lake Intel HM370
- Powerful Processor: Intel Core i7-9750H (6C/12T) or i9-9980HK (8C/16T); on-board
- GPU Technology: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 (8GB DDR6); on-board; Microsoft Hybrid Graphics mode
- Display Technology: supports total 4 active displays; supports NVIDIA Surround View via HDMI x1 and miniDP x2.
- Robust Design: Titanium Black Aluminum Alloy (AL-5052): back cover, top case and bottom case.
- RX17’s cooling: High performance, high quality copper GPU and CPU heatsinks to keep your system running cool.
- Memory: Two 260-pin SODIMM sockets; DDR4-2400/2666/3000/3200; 1.2V; up to 64GB
- Storage: up to 12 TB of storage with 3 physical drives: 2x M.2 NVMe SSD and 1x 2.5in HDD/SSD SATA3; RAID 0/1/5
- Communications: 1GbE LAN and M.2 WLAN + Bluetooth
- Sound System: SoundBlasterX Pro Gaming 360; ALC1220
- Card Reader: 6-in-1: MMC/RSMMC/SD/mini SD/SDHC/SDXC; Push-Push
- Keyboard and Touchpad: Backlit RGB keyboard with RGB colour per key control; Gamma Secure Pad
- Loaded with Ports: TB3 (USB 3.1c), 3x USB 3.0; 1x DP, 1x mini DP; HDMI 2.0 output; 2-in-1 Audio Jack (Headphone + S/PDIF output); Microphone-in; RJ-45 LAN; DC-in
- Operating Systems: Windows 10, Linux
- Security: Kensington Lock, Fingerprint on glass and Embedded TPM 2.0 Encryption
- Battery: 6cells Smart Lithium-Ion; 62WH
- Weight: 2.9kg / 6.38lbs
- Dimensions: WxDxH: 399x275x29.9mm / 15.7×10.82×1.18in
Pricing and availability
The RX17 Superlaptop, a 17.3-inch laptop is out now for $2299. You can learn more at Eurocom.com.