PowerDirector, an all-in-one video editing app, first found success on PC and Android devices. iOS users have been out of luck until now. With the official launch date on the App Store set for December 23rd, iOS creators don’t have much longer to wait.
All the key PowerDirector iOS features
- Edit and export videos in up-to 4K resolution
- Create fast or slow-motion videos with speed adjustment
- Add special effects and remove green screen backgrounds by using Chroma Key
- 30+ video effects, 40+ transitions, 50 built-in color filters and 15+ title templates at no cost
- Multi- track timeline for video clips and pictures in PowerDirector iOS
- Trim, split and rotate videos
- Apply effects and transitions with drag & drop controls
- Add text, background music and voiceovers
- Edit, save and produce your video in HD quality
- Save full edits on iOS device
- Export in 720p, Full HD 1080p and 4K or upload them to YouTube and Facebook
- 64-bit support
Bringing PowerDirecor to iOS
CyberLink says video and photo editing apps are becoming more and more popular for iOS users. That influenced their decision for bringing PowerDirector to iOS.
“With video and photo editing apps becoming increasingly popular for iOS users, we decided to bring PowerDirector’s powerful editing tools and streamlined user experience to Apple devices,” said Dr. Jau Huang, CEO of CyberLink. “PowerDirector already has over a hundred million users worldwide across Windows and Android and is consistently receiving rave reviews. iPhone and iPad users will now enjoy the same award-winning features and delightful user experience.”
Pricing and availability
You can pre-order PowerDirector iOS on the App store. The app is expected to officially release December 23rd.