AJA is now shipping its HDR Image Analyzer 12G: a real-time HDR and WCG monitoring and analysis platform, which features 12G-SDI connectivity.
The platform was developed in partnership with Colorfront. Together they created a system that can support 8K/UHD2 HDR monitoring and analysis for high raster content over 12G-SDI. You can have all that with just a single-cable.
HDR Image Analyzer 12G overview
Combining AJA’s video I/O technology with HDR and WCG image analysis tools from Colorfront, it looks to be a powerful platform. In addition, it features waveform, histogram and vectorscope monitoring and analysis of up to 8K content over 12G-SDI for broadcast. AJA says that the platform “provides users with a comprehensive toolset to monitor and analyze SDR and HDR formats.”
- 8K/UltraHD2, 4K/UltraHD, and HD 60p over 12G-SDI inputs
- UltraHD UI for native resolution picture display over DisplayPort
- Configurable layouts for placing desired tools in the preferred window
- Remote configuration, updates, logging and screenshot transfers
- Remote Desktop support
- HDR Image Analyzer 12G offers support for display referred SDR (Rec.709), HDR ST 2084/PQ and HLG analysis
- Support for scene referred ARRI, Canon, Panasonic, RED and Sony camera color spaces
- Display and color processing lookup table (LUT) support
- CIE graph, vectorscope, waveform and histogram support
- Nit levels and phase metering
- False color mode to easily spot pixels out of gamut or brightness
- Advanced out of gamut and out of brightness detection with error intolerance
- Data analyzer with pixel picker
- Line mode to focus a region of interest onto a single horizontal or vertical line
- File-based error logging with timecode
- SDI auto signal detection
Pricing and availability
You can get the HDR Image Analyzer 12G right now for $19,995. To learn more, head to aja.com.