Finally, a no-nonsense guide to succeeding in the unique world of producing commercials.
- Meeting the Client – Learn to make a good impression and ask the right questions.
- Forming Ideas – Develop a great concept, choose a style of advertising, and pitch the idea to the client.
- Pre-Production – Break down the script, create a shot list and storyboard, and assemble the resources for the shoot.
- Shooting – Explore the logistics of shooting inside a business, how to work with the client on set and when to improvise.
- Editing – Learn about spot lengths and formats, and adding voice-overs, music and sound effects.
- Revisions & Delivery – Present your finished spot to the client, make revisions, and create deliverable formats.
Videomaker’s Making Commercials instructional video is available in DVD format or as a digital download!