Today Luma Touch released the newest version of LumaFusion — featuring direct integration with Storyblocks.
Luma Touch claims “Partnering with Storyblocks is the most recent manifestation of Luma Touch’s vision of bringing a sophisticated, quality and professional caliber content creation experience to mobile filmmaking.”
Also, speaking of mobile, Luma Touch has released the latest version of their mobile video editing app, LumaFusion v1.7. The updated app delivers new templates, updated navigation and interface controls and support for more file types.
Benefits of Storyblocks integration
With the integration, LumaFusion editors have direct access to the Storyblocks media library, which is filled with hundreds-of-thousands of professional-quality video clips. In addition to 4K and HD video clips, there’s also background music, loops and sound effects. Here’s more of what LumaFusion now offers:
- Curated tags, sorting, special filters, and a quick search
- The ability to filter by model-release, property-release and editorial content
- Dozens of clips in each category are included free
- The entire library can be browsed and previewed
- Subscriptions are said to be low-cost and can be canceled at any time
The newest version of LumaFusion adds in a few new features into the mix. Here are those features:
- Sort and Search feature in the Library
- The ability to select-all, as well as improved multi-select (swipe-to-select multiple clips) in the Library
- Sort and Search in the Import popup menu
- Edge softness and corner radius control for cropping in the Frame & Fit editor
- “Nudge” buttons for sliders and rotation controls
- 3 new effects: Thermal, X-Ray and Color Edges (in the Styles category of the Color and Effects editor)
- 20 new professional title templates
- Full Exif, TIFF, IPTC and PNG metadata for Photos in the Info panel
- Zip file support (LumaFusion will import any supported files included in the .zip file including: media, fonts and presets)
- New Cleanup functions in the Help/Settings menu to help you manage storage
Other key features include:
- Multiple video and audio tracks
- Insert and overwrite style editing
- Multiple layers of real-time effects with keyframing
- Color correction capabilities
- Multi-layer titling
- Live audio
- Support for a variety of landscape and portrait video aspect ratios
- Multiple frame rates, including 18,24,25,29.97, 30, 50, 59.94, and 60 fps
- Support for resolutions up to 4K
Pricing and availability
LumaFusion version 1.7, with Storyblocks for Luma Fusion, is available right now. There’s a number of subscription options available. Storyblocks for LumaFusion is available at an annual subscription rate of $69.99 or at a monthly rate of $9.99.
The LumaFusion iOS app is $19 on the App Store.
To learn more about LumaFusion, go to Luma Touch’s official website.