You’ve dreamt of someday making money with your own video business, but one thing holds you back – you may be a whiz with a camera, but running a business requires a whole new set of different skills.
Get confident and beef up your business savvy with The Successful Video Entrepreneur, a fun, easy-to-read and, above all, informative, eBook that demystifies the process.
- Considering a Partnership. Learn what to look for to create a harmonious, mutually beneficial business partnership!
- Keep it Moving Forward. We’ll show you how to leverage ads, fliers, press releases and simple word of mouth to get your business off the ground!
- Finding your Target Audience. Learn to find and speak to the people most likely to need video services.
- Planning your Advertising. Learn how to effectively spend your advertising dollars so that you’re communicating the right message to the right people.
- Promoting your Business. Referrals are the best way to get more business. We’ll show you some simple ways to get your customers singing your praises.
- Finding a Sponsor. We’ll tell you more about this often overlooked funding source for videographers.
- Marketing your Video. How to effectively market and advertise your product, so that it gets in front of potential clients.
- Budget for Profit. Making a profit is all about balancing the books, keeping a delicate balance between how much you earn and how much you spend.
- Client Services. We’ll show you all the tricks to anticipate exactly what your client wants — sometimes before they even know they want it!
- Hiring Employees. Learn what personalities, skills, and strengths your employees need and where to find these people!
- Video Depositions. One of the fastest growing markets for videography is in courtroom and legal depositions.
- Portrait of a Family. How you can provide the best possible video portraits that will have people happily re-watching them for years.
- Shooting on Location. If you’re shooting for profit, you’ll need to make sure you’re in the clear legally.
- Protecting your Work. Learn how copyright works and how you can get it to work with you!