Are You Getting the Most Out of Apple Final Cut Studio 2?
Apple Final Cut Pro is designed to produce slick, professional video, quickly and efficiently.
Did you know that Final Cut Studio 2 allows you to:
- Perform native editing of virtually any format?
- Drag clips with mixed formats and frame rates into an open format Timeline?
- Create stunning 2D and 3D motion graphics in real time?
- Record and edit dialogue, create original music and effects, and mix it all with ease?
- Apply professional color grading to your video for that professional, film-look?
- Output for a wide range of delivery formats – from the web to cell phones to professional DVD authoring and mastering?
If you’re using Final Cut Studio 2 simply to edit together video sequences, you’re not utilizing 90% of one of the most powerful editing suites ever!
Launching video careers for over two decades!
Videomaker has been teaching videographers beginning and advanced editing techniques for more than 20 years. With more than 60,000 enthusiastic subscribers to Videomaker magazine and 500,000 online visitors a month, Videomaker has long been the premiere source for in-depth video production knowledge and instruction.
Now there’s a better way to master Final Cut Pro Studio 2.
Let the experts at Videomaker show you how to fully utilize your powerful editing suite with Basic Training for Final Cut Studio 2. The task-focused lessons contained on this DVD-ROM walk you through the essential features of your editing software with lots of tricks to getting professional level video, fast. Learn how to edit; color correct; create sound effects and original scores; make motion graphics and special effects; export completed files; and publish your video on a professional quality DVD. All within your editing suite!
Learn everything you need to quickly and easily move from beginner to master editor.
We cover it all, in detail. All project files are included, so you use the same broadcast quality graphics and videos that the instructor uses, during the training. Learn to edit like a pro, regardless of past software experience. We will guide you through a series of information-packed lessons and show you how to add that elusive production polish that separates the professional from beginners.
- Optimizing Your System – set your system preferences to get the best performance from Final Cut Studio 2.
- Final Cut Pro – the cornerstone of the post-production process, this editing application is where it all comes together!
- LiveType – create professional-level animated title sequences with fonts, textures, objects, templates and effects.
- Color – get that elusive “Film Look” by adding the vibrance and richness of color back to your video once it is transferred to a digital format.
- Soundtrack Pro – edit and mix sound fast, with new multitrack editing tools for dialog, sound effects, music beds and sound restoration.
- Compressor – industry-standard encoding for pristine format conversions while minimizing the time you spend encoding.
- Motion – real-time design environment for creating astonishing 2D and 3D motion graphics.
- DVD Studio Pro – DVD authoring with a comprehensive set of advanced features for navigation, playback, and mastering.
We cover it all, in detail.
Hosted by a Final Cut Pro guru who’s published 5 instructionals on the subject, this 4 hour DVD-ROM shows you how to add that elusive production polish that defines the editing professional. Work along with the host using the same files he uses while demonstrating techniques for creating professional level video.