Shooting from Start to Finish: Storyboards to Camera Techniques
Shoot video right the first time with our Advanced Shooting instructional video. If you’re ready to take your shooting capabilities beyond the basics, this essential tool will give you a leg up on your peers. With training videos on every aspect of shooting from the preliminary storyboarding phase to selecting the right lens to composing your shots, it’s like having a complete home university video course in a box. This jam-packed compilation gives you all the advice, all the information and all the tips you need to graduate from amateur to expert.
This instructional video will prepare you for all the nasty little stumbling blocks that trip up even seasoned videophiles. Need help planning your storyboards? Not a problem! Think your camera work is too jittery? We’ll show you how to handle it with ease! Problems with composition? We’ve got your back! The Videomaker experts have spent years collecting the best shooting advice and they’re itching to all share it with you!
Advanced Shooting is available in DVD and digital download formats and includes:
- Storyboards, Shot Sheets, Logs and Slates – How to use shot sheets, storyboards, logs and slates to effectively map shots and boost production quality.
- Lenses and Filters – Filters protect your camera’s sensitive components, improve shot quality and create interesting effects.
- Exposure, Aperture and Shutter – We show you how to control light using your camcorder’s lens, aperture and shutter.
- Camera Movement – Learn the ins and outs of performing specialized shots like dollies, trucks, arcs and cranes and how to improve your story using these advanced techniques.
- Handheld Techniques – Tricks to using natural objects, body positioning and camera balance to make smooth and stable shots.
- Shot Composition – Get beyond the rule-of-thirds. We show you converging lines, depth of frame, lens compression, focus, zolly and how to shoot moving subjects.