YouTube’s “Free Access” Studios

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      TerryWallTerryWall
      Participant

Good morning, all! I ran across this article on LinkedIn a couple of days ago and would be interested in the forum's thoughts: Let me know if it's already been covered in another string.

Cheers,
      Terry
      Participant

Terry

Great article. Thanks for posting. 

Tony

Participant

Nice that they spent a lot of money on video production gear. Now how about spending some of Google's billions on faster servers so videos don't constantly stop!

TerryWallTerryWall
      Participant

Ed, don't even get me started!! Here they are buying studio facilities, and their primary SEO product–Google+Local (formerly Google Places) is in shambles. I spent 12 years in online marketing before launching my video business full-time, and had to deal with what most would call GROSS INCOMPETENCE! Google+Local is essential to the success of every small to medium size business (SMB), and yet it's a train wreck! Worse than that, it is a "free" service, so they devote very little resource to it! Oh and did I say it's essential to the SEO success of every SMB? Now give me 5 minutes and I'll tell you how I really feel!

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best live streaming equipment — 2021

These days, anyone with access to a smartphone can connect with fans and friends from all over the world. However, the more complex your stream, the more gear you’ll likely need. Each set up has advantages and disadvantages, and...
homicide-bootstrap