Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Technique › Editing › YouTube: Custom Video Thumbnail Tutorial
- September 11, 2015 at 10:50 AM #86333KilobiteProductionsMember
Hello, fellow video makers/content creators, I am here to teach anybody who is interested in making their channel look more professional by adding custom thumbnails to their videos.
Step By Step:
1. Open your Internet Browser
2. Go to http://www.pixlr.com
3. Scroll down & click on create an image
4. Set resolution of 1280×720/1920×1080
5. Pick a background of a royalty free image source
6. Add text and a png file describing the video
7. Save your new thumbnail
- September 11, 2015 at 11:51 PM #212775
- August 31, 2016 at 11:29 PM #214465maryannfarrugiaMember
Thank you for this i always use pixlr because its a good editor for me. I didnt know that it can be used to make thumbnail for youtube custom videos lol. I am planning to use custom video thumbnail for my maryann farrugia youtube channel (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn2IzUy8h90gE4OMHiBy2Rg)
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.