Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Specialty Topics › Commercial Video › Yelp Promotional Video
- August 21, 2013 at 10:24 AM #69900
- August 22, 2013 at 12:46 PM #208513WoodyParticipant
Yelp's not that popular yet in my market area. Can't wait though, I'd never turn down new business ave's.
If you don't mind me asking, what are you getting price wise in your market area for these?
- October 13, 2013 at 11:33 PM #208831chopnshootParticipant
Yelp has an company on retainer that usually handles their video editing. You have to pay Yelp just to host the video and think the editing service come free charge with your one year ad contract. At least this was the case the last time they tried to get me sign up for their stuff.
- November 13, 2014 at 1:56 PM #211353
Yelp contract it video to a company but the editing is down by whoever shoot the video. I edit all my videos for Yelp.
- November 13, 2014 at 1:58 PM #211354
A no voice ad I did #Yelp
- September 20, 2015 at 9:35 PM #212820maryannfarrugiaMember
Just to add up for reference only, We did a video but not that “promotional”, well we can say that its somewhat promotional. We made a Telstra testimonial with the partnership of OBP about cloud services. You can check it and give me feedbacks. Thanks. Here is the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSnsOL2LrR8. We are also planning on including it in our portfolio in Yelp.
- January 25, 2016 at 1:37 AM #213425ChoiceTVMember
I think its better to have a video that can be used on several platforms like Facebook and other Social media platforms, not only for yelp. This way, you can get more exposure for your video and ultimately for the purpose you are sharing that video.
- January 28, 2016 at 4:45 AM #213447
- January 25, 2016 at 4:52 PM #213427
My videos are used across all platforms including TV depending on my customer’s needs. I was just saying Yelp is one of my clients and as of date I have done around 200 jobs for them. I also do promotional videos for other businesses which they use on their website, Youtube Facebook etc
- December 8, 2016 at 3:32 PM #214948
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.