XA-10 Low Light Service

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Begining of Orthodox Lent. For Info here

Check it out, low light.

Participant

Good job george, Your priests song/message came through clear and even partly in english, it was good to hear it. keep up this work my friend, your composition was very good. I get the same kind of low light capability from my canon HF G 10 the consumer version of the consumer version of your camera, keep posting these my friend

Participant

Hi George

Another GREAT job George.  What is in the light is sharp and does what a good movie or video should do.  Keep the audiences focus on what you want it to focus on.

Beautiful work with the candles.

While you have the talent.  I am glad that I was helpful in getting you started with the XA10

Not that you need this from me but I feel very proud of you.

Barry

Technical question.   Is the candle footage completely lit by the candles?  No off camera light sources?

Thanks

You're making great videos of important religious services and I recently made a youtube video of setting the world record in staying under a freezing cold shower in a freezing cold bathroom.

I am shallow

Participant

Hey, thanks a million guys.
      To answer your question, i used no other lighting in the video, plain candles. Removed some grain in the editor and voila !
      Expect a new, informational series in english, about our services, need to just get a new VO mic, and lav and recorder.

Participant

Hi George

Very Cool.   While I believe in God and pray.  I don't go to church.   I should join one that can afford all the great equipment you are getting.   You are putting it to great use and it is a wise investment.

While your main video job is the church.  You are no longer an aspiring videographer.  You are a videographer.  You are new but you are doing it

When you are older you will certainly get paid work. 

I am going to buy some candles and see what ridiculous thing I will do with them.

Barry

Participant

Hey George,

I was checking my videos on Vimeo and noticed it again.  It seems that every week those two videos that I gave you links to; The outdoor one that I had shot already and the Fake Interview I made up in my Storage area/workroom continue to get from 2-5 views each week.   My other videos don't get that traffic.

For me it's kinda cool.

Take care

Barry

Participant

George – I'd echo Barry and chuckzootz – you're doing some good work. Really nice imagery. What is the video being used for, and who is the audience?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best cameras for YouTube — 2021

So you’re all set to start your new YouTube channel where you’ll show how you create wigs for dogs with bald spots. Great! But before you get started, you’ll need a camera. We’re here to help you wade through the...
homicide-bootstrap