Wireless Mic for camcorder

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      I AM FASHA
      Participant

HI all, new here and asking questions.

I just purchased a Sony HDR CX26v camcorder, it has an standard 1/8 inch (as apposed to a USB port) input jack for a mic and Im considered a wireless mic setup.  Im wondering if anyone has experience with any of these and can offer suggestions.  I would also like to be able to use two mics on one receiver, is that possible and affordable at the same time?  I have found one item that meets part of my needs, here is the link: 

Sorry if the hyper link did not work, has anyone used this product?  

I like the ideal of the wireless so that I can move about as my camera remains focused on my projects.  And would prefer a lapel mic for my interview projects.

Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! 
      channelone
      Participant

[quote=I AM FASHA] I would also like to be able to use two mics on one receiver, is that possible and affordable at the same time?  I have found one item that meets part of my needs, here is the link: Any help or suggestions would be appreciated! [/quote]

The only system I know of that has a dual channel receiver is the Audio-Technica ATW-1821.

However buying one will put a bit of a dent in your wallet…

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/706536-REG/Audio_Technica_ATW_1821C_ATW_1821C_Dual_Wireless.html

This is what one looks like installed on a camcorder.

Wayne

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Sound’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.