Wireless lapel mic

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

I am becoming a prankster with my friend and were on the rise. We have a canon vixia hfr52 camcorder. It has a 1/8" audio jack. Our old mic broke and we need a new one for $50 or less. We just need something that record at a good distance, easy to hook up to our camcorder, and has a lapel mic. We're looking for the whole system(mic,transmitter,receiver,etc.)

3.5 mm  audio jack not 1/8"

Participant

Good luck finding a wireless mic with transmitter/receiver/lapel mic for that price.  I'd say for a basic wireless system you're looking at $100 to $150, and even at that price point expect audio interference from time to time depending on shooting location.

Yea i noticed that when i researched them. We have some more money now and were looking at a budget of $100. I found a mic called the boya by-wm5 and it says its for dslr but will it work for a camcorder

You might scout around for a used system–you'll probably get a better unit that way.

Ive been trying amazon and ebay. Im just trying to get suggestions(links) to know what i should be looking at

Hi Shawn – you might want to consider stretching your budget a little for a $136 Sony ECM-AW4 Bluetooth wireless.  Unlike most conventional wireless mics, the Sony can also act as a 2 way communication system.

Here is what this mic can do (the mic in the review is the older AW3 version – the AW4 is even better):

Hope this is helpful and good luck!

Bill

Hybrid Camera Revolution

Love it. Me and my friend checked it out and thats what were going to get. We found some for cheaper and its exactly what we needed. Thanks!

• Viewing 7 reply threads

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap