wirecast is not detecting my canon dslr rebel T6

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum wirecast is not detecting my canon dslr rebel T6

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Dear all. I have Canon EOS Rebel T6 (1300D) Digital SLR and I have installed wirecast 7.2 as well as tried 7.7, my dslr is visible under Window>Show USB Devices however it’s not showing under + capture devices so I am not able to add my dslr as it’s not coming anywhere else. please give me proper step by step guide so I can do live streaming on youtube / facebook. Please note that wirecast only detecting my laptop builtin sony webcam which I have used for test purpose. Please let me know how can I set or is there any setting required to make my dslr usable with wirecast.

Please note that I am trying to connect the dslr with the usb cable hope I dont need any thing else to connect the dslr with wirecast and the dslr with usb cable are enough to work with wirecast.

Thanks in advance.

Participant

Google “DSLR for Wirecast;” you’ll find several very informative YouTube clips there. Perhaps these will help you with your problem.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Sony lenses — 2021

Sony has made a name for itself in the camera market lately. From its popular mirrorless line to its cinema cameras, Sony seems to be everywhere. The Sony E Mount has been around for about a decade. Since then, it's...
homicide-bootstrap