Width changed in adobe premiere pro cs6

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Editing Width changed in adobe premiere pro cs6

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      McDuck4

Hello  everyone.

Im really panic right now. I have to deliver an assigment tomorrow, and a video aswell. When i started to edit my video, it was correct resolution, as you see on the left side:

http://postimage.org/image/5zys6sa23/

If you look at the right side, the video is now quadratic instead of widescreen. Im new at adobe premiere pro, so i must have pushed a button somewhere, or something. Can anyone help me, vhange it back, so i also have widescreen on the right side?

Best regards

Mads

Harlin
      Participant

make a new sequence and set it to your original shooting settings. Then drag the old (wrong) sequence into the new one. When premiere asks if you want to change settings click no. Sounds like your sequence settings got a little confused, Or if you dragged a sequence into another with incorrect settings. Nice feature for doing DVD and Bluray from a single master timeline.

Harry

Woody
      Participant

I would agree, somehow you changed the sequence settings. What does it say when you look at the settings?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Editing’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best tripods for video — 2021

Carefully comparing and reviewing system specs will ultimately help you find the best tripod to fit your needs and your budget.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN