Which editing program to get

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I`m currently using Windows Movie Maker and it is working great but I lack one very important feature and that is to be able to get smooth transitions between different speeds in the video.

The problem I have is to get a smooth transition between clips with different speeds. I have tried to vary the duration of the transition but you still get a “jumpy” transition between the clips (espcially if going from 1X speed to 0,125X speed) When looking a more professional videos they get a much smoother transitons between different speeds.

Because of this I am looking into getting another program to edit my videos on. I do not want to buy a super expensive program so which program is the cheapest that still has the possibility to get these smooth transitions?

Many thanks

Hi. I experienced you problem as well and wanted to find a better tool for my videos. When i googled i found this page, hope it helps – http://skillonpage.com/best-free-video-editing-software/ . It has a lot of free video editing tools for PC. Cheers and good luck!

Product Abstract:
      602mm lamp length, LED T8 grow tube light, 7W lamp power, input voltage 85-265VAC, clear PC cover, SMD2835 red blue lighting source, G13 lamp base.

Product Abstract:
      602mm lamp length, LED T8 grow tube light, 7W lamp power, input voltage 85-265VAC, clear PC cover, SMD2835 red blue lighting source, G13 lamp base.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap