Which DSLR natively supports ability to use as Webcam?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Which DSLR natively supports ability to use as Webcam?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I would like to be able to use my DSLR natively as a webcam as well so I can view what's being recorded on my pc. However, it seems that most DSLRs do not support this feature and I would have to set up an application like Sparkocam (if I could even get it to work) or use an HDMI capture device, although I'm not sure if this would even work to use it as a webcam.

But if I could get a DSLR which natively supports being used as a webcam, then it would significantly influence which DSLR I want to get since this is a MAJOR FEATURE I want as I have been desiring this feature for YEARS.

EddieValiant
      Participant

CHeck out this Youtube video:
      http://youtu.be/In9GSDLp5Aw

or just Google "dslr as webcam"

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best stock video sites — 2021

Stock video sometimes gets a bad wrap in the filmmaking community. In reality, however, we see stock video used every day in any number of applications. Below, you'll find our selections for the best places to look for stock...
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN