Where to hire a freelance videographer

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Any useful insights in hiring a freelance videographer? Which sites can you suggest? Thanks!

Participant

eLance is a good resource.  Surprisingly, Craigslist can yield some good, affordable results as well.  If neither of those work for you, just do a Google search for videography in your area.

Jon

Charleston Videography

Participant

I second Craiglist. Kijiji.ca works well in Canada. Nothing works better than the word of mouth though.

Participant

Thanks for the insights, guys!

I'll try elance – I can't seem to find a good one on CL.

———-

Participant

Leo, if you're looking for a video producer in the NYC area, let me know.  I know a good one. 😉

Leo, don't forget to check to see if there is a trade group or association in your area. Most metro areas have videographer groups and they should certainly be a great place to meet freelancers. 

Participant

So far I got one job on Elance for editing wedding video and that turned out to be a joke

WEST PALM BEACH, FL.
      Seeking videographer for new television show on leased access channel. Featuring segment titled Bluntly Speaking. Show will cover topics for the pre and post retirement community. White variety of topical subjects will be covered. Host is a personality already on radio. Will be rewarding equity position will be offered Please contact George Cornell 561-531-3723 or geocornell@hotmail.com

Leo, how was your experience with elance? Really interested in how it went

-3D

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap