Where to find or how to create this simple motion background?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion Where to find or how to create this simple motion background?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Do you know if there is anywhere to find this type of moving background (cartoonish) or do you know how to create it? I guess only we only need one image and make it move sideways but how?

There’s a lot of ways. The easiest being getting a simple high resolution image off google, enlarging it till it’s a lot bigger than the timeline inside premiere pro or other editing software, and the. Keyframing the position so it moves slowly across behind the timeline framing.

Participant

Do what JackMiller says and create the background as a loop so it keyframes to the end and starts over again. It's also possible that your editing software will have a transition that can be applied to the background and slowed way down to create the long, slow crawl.

Participant

If you have a decent video editor and a decent image creation program – it's childishly easy. So with say premiere and photoshop, you create the project. I'd create a large image – which seems to be just simple components, copied and pasted. The you bring that into the editor – and move the image, enlarged/expanded to the start point, then keyframe it to the end point, and let it slowly creep across the screen. It's very simple – IF you can do it on your system. What do you manipulate images with, and what is your editor?

Participant

It's a combo of the two – start position – set a key frame for vertical and horizontal, then go to the end, set another set of key frames and then they will move diagonally as you want – you can set intermediate points too – and ease in/ease out will make the changes of direction smoother.

What did you mean by moving at an angle?

Participant

diagonally – a combination of a horizontal and vertical shift

I just started using photoshop and premiere. That's exactly what I've done (made image fit my screen and I set beginning and the end) now I'm trying to figure out how to make image move on an angle (I know how to make it move sideways and up & down).

Thank you. I've figured it out shortly after asking the question by experimating πŸ™‚

• Viewing 6 reply threads

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available β€” 2020

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
    homicide-bootstrap