when I use magic bullet in premiere cs5.5 it takes time to render

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Video and Film Discussion when I use magic bullet in premiere cs5.5 it takes time to render

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      adir2015

Hello,
      I have laptop of dell I7 16GB intel hd graphics 4400 and I’m using in premiere cs5.5.
      when I edit video and use magic bullet effect it takes like 8-12 minutes to render shoot of 5 seconds.
      I really can’t work with that.
      I know my graphic card isn’t so good but I guess the memory card and the CPU is enough for edit video..

I tried also to use in edius 7.5 and the same problem.
      I saw some videos in youtube and they explain to change the sequence setting to 640X480 and then when I export to change it back to full hd but I guess the video quality is change also.
      I really exhausted of the problem..
      thanks.

rs170a
      Participant

Sorry but Magic Bullet is well known as a render time killer πŸ™
      Whenever I use it in Sony Vegas Pro my render time increases dramatically as well and there’s really nothing you can do about it.

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Camera Support Buyer's Guide

The best advanced camera support for video β€” 2021

While the camera will always be at the core of your production setup, using the best camera support is vital in getting smooth cinematic shots.
homicide-bootstrap

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN