What’s your opinion on iPhone 5C?

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

iPhone 5C is said to be come out with very low price. What's your opinion on it? If someone is planning to buy an iPhone, would you recommend this cheap iPhone?

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

Not sure. The announcement is in two hours, so what happens!

Participant

While I don't about that specific phone,  I have an opinion on Iphone's. and other I things

Too much manufacturing is done in China and it is hard not to buy something made there.  But when I know specifically that a companies manufacturing facility is so horrible that because of the suiicides they put up nets to catch any jumpers.

I may own products that come from slave labour in China, but I know for a fact that's what Iphone's are made from.

I think ANDROIDS are great.  They come in many prices with vairous options and the apps are great as there are more android phones in total.

Thanks for letting me vent my opinion on the IPhone

Barry

The big roll-out yesterday, and Apple stock is down $ 20 this morning. That's all I care to know.

Participant

Sorry about not being on topic, I saw the heading and thought it was about a purchase and wanted to vent about IPhones.

For me I think the 20 dollar drop is good.  If you own stock.  That is unfortunate.

Take care and once again, excuse me

Barry

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
      Keymaster

I think investors were hoping for a big innovation like an Apple TV set or an iWatch.

The iPhone 5C looks like an interative upgrade, though it's nice to see the improved camera specs. I'm pretty excited about the high frame-rate video and what looks to be a reduction in motion blur due to camera shake.

Participant

iPhone 5C really came out in lower price than iPhone 5S.

Participant

iPhone 5C is quite beautiful. Young girl may love it more. Personally, if being asked which iPhone is worth buying, I would recommended iPhone 5S.

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap