You're using a beta version of our new web site.

What softwares & effects/tools they used to create this video ?

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Miscellaneous Techniques What softwares & effects/tools they used to create this video ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  paulears 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

hujukll

Hi,

I would like to know about the techniques & tools used to create this video. https://youtu.be/pk213XSSktQ      i know these guys are pro.

can I make a video like above with Final cut pro x & Motion 5 ?

I am somewhat new to video editing…I know I got to go a long distance…

Thanks

• #278628 Reply

paulears
    Participant

Well, FCP and photoshop can do certainly pull this off, but the critical issue is you, and how good you are with them. There is an awful lot to learn, probably weeks and weeks of skilling up, loads of failures and while photoshop can create this stuff, much depends on your artistic side to imagine the graphics, and how they will work. I could re-create these – but – I'm not certain I'd have thought of them in the first place? How about you?

This will be very hard going.

• #278629 Reply

hujukll

Thank you paulears for your answer……Yes, I expect that I have to do hard work for months…….I think FCP & After Effects/Motion graphics would do this & I am going to give it a try thorough……

no, i am not that artistic…..I have a bit of business/marketing background …not much of a hand work on art.

Thanks

Reply To: What softwares & effects/tools they used to create this video ?
Your information:

Trending