What is out there?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

We have a school channel our local cable company has provided for us. I am a new media teacher and want to utilize this channel to advertise the best product that our town puts out. OUR STUDENTS. Right now on channel 12 what we do is put up some pictures(slides) with a software program called MediaPlay. If we want to play video we just add it and then we schedule it to play at certain times and this does seem to work. Our software is outdated as it works only with XP as far as I know and it is rather costly to update. Does anyone know of something that would be a good fit for what we would like to do? I would like to show our student video projects, new broadcasts, classroom pictures of activies going on along with some of the slides of Mission statements our schools need to advertise and any other ideas we come up with along the way. If this makes sense, and you have some ideas, would you please help me out with some suggestions to make this work. Thanks.

Participant

There are numerous inexpensive video editing packages out there.

Folks on here will have other suggestions but my personal favourite is Sony Vegas Movie Studio 11 and it's only $50.00 which is very affordable for a school.

You can download a trial version at http://www.sonycreativesoftware.com/moviestudio to see what you think of it.

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best Nikon lenses — 2021

Nikon cameras are a favorite for DSLR shooters. Nikon has their own line of lenses, but there are also some third-party options available for both F mounts and Z mounts. Here are the best Nikon lenses currently available on the...
homicide-bootstrap