What do you think about this?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi guys,

I am Phil, 20 years old.

I work for a company which is based in the United Kingdom. We are selling products over the internet and my job is actually the customer support. Basically, I am doing a gap year here before I go back to Germany to start studying. Whatsoever, if I got a free minute, I am doing some product reviews/videos that customers can have a first look on the product self before they buy it and maybe do not look the look etc.

So, in every video, I am going a new way and watch out for feedback (as you may know, there is not a lot on every video). 

With my latest video, I have chosen a complete new way. A stativ, a whiteboard and I was behind the camera instead of in front.

It is this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMyxpoPH98

I am still not 100% happy, as the whiteboard is definitely too shiny, so I will use a big, white piece of paper next time.

How about the light, do I need more or less light? 

In my last videos, I have used the microphone of my camera but this time, I have used a Corsair Vengeance 1500 microphone which is obviously giving a better sound quality (please compare with my other videos).

Do you have any useful tipps on how I can improve the quality of my video?

Thanks in advance and with best regards,

Phil

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap