What do you think about this?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi guys,

I am Phil, 20 years old.

I work for a company which is based in the United Kingdom. We are selling products over the internet and my job is actually the customer support. Basically, I am doing a gap year here before I go back to Germany to start studying. Whatsoever, if I got a free minute, I am doing some product reviews/videos that customers can have a first look on the product self before they buy it and maybe do not look the look etc.

So, in every video, I am going a new way and watch out for feedback (as you may know, there is not a lot on every video). 

With my latest video, I have chosen a complete new way. A stativ, a whiteboard and I was behind the camera instead of in front.

It is this video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFMyxpoPH98

I am still not 100% happy, as the whiteboard is definitely too shiny, so I will use a big, white piece of paper next time.

How about the light, do I need more or less light? 

In my last videos, I have used the microphone of my camera but this time, I have used a Corsair Vengeance 1500 microphone which is obviously giving a better sound quality (please compare with my other videos).

Do you have any useful tipps on how I can improve the quality of my video?

Thanks in advance and with best regards,

Phil

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best laptops for video editing — 2021

For video editors, finding the perfect portable workstation is like catching a unicorn. It is no easy task to find the perfect balance of performance vs price point.
homicide-bootstrap