What camera to get?

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kalcho

Hi guys,i am new here..I am a huge fan of art with camera but i have no knowledge about it..My question is: if i want to make artistic short videos( beautiful girl waking up and dressing for the day, people walking with kids in park,,etc),and i dont want hd videos and proffesional movie look,i want that haunting artistic look,like those gifs,old camera look,do i need to get some old model of camera or i can buy modern camera and get some software program for editing,and learn to edit to get artistic look…Sorry for bad english

Shoestone

I think I know what you’re after and it’s actually really hard to achieve (I’ve tried). Video cameras, PXL2000 apart, shoot good images, even the kiddie toy cameras. Software will get you close – you can play with color, blurs, vignettes, grunge it, but I think this is the one and only area where you really need a film camera. If you’re really serious, suggest you look for something like a Bolex H16 (and unfortunately people are starting to realise what these are worth)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • The forum ‘Cameras and Camcorders’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.