what about commercial leased access?

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      scjones2010
      Participant

Matt york advocated commercial leased access years ago. im thinking about giving it a shot here in northwest pa. Realistically is it still a viable means of distribution?

Stogner
      Participant

Still a viable means of distribution and many LAPers (leased accees programmers) now combine shows distributed on cable and the Internet, often via use of Internet delivered 'live TV' on cable.

My firm has developed a nationwide network of local LAPers ranging from some using as little as 30 minutes a week to full time, 24/7 operations.  You can get contact info for me at http://www.leasedaccess.org.

Incidentally, it was Matt York's work that lead me to leased access in the mid 90's.

Charlie Stogner, president Leased Access Programmers assn.

EarlC

Hey Charlie, thanks for sharing. Good to see you here. Earl

scjones2010
      Participant

I sent you an email charlie. sign me up!!!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.