Wedding Video Editors

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hello People… I am looking for video editors specializing in wedding videos of all ethinicity. Can any one help me out with this? I would be glad. Thank you!

Hi there. Saw this a bit late, but it never hurts to put the info out there. I edit all types of wedding events and have been fulltime in the business sincen 1997. I handle everything from shooting, editing, and DVD/Blu-ray design, and my output speed and quality is very high. Let me know if you're interested and we can take it from there. Here is a link to my work.:

Sincerely,

Chris S

For wedding video editing you might want to check us @: https://www.viddedit.com/wedding-video-editing-service/ . We specializes in wedding  video editing you can check our work here

Participant

Video Caddy offers comprehensive wedding video editing services to help you focus on producing and shooting the wedding ceremony. Contact us for more info.

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Camera on a hand held stabilizer

Best camera stabilizers for video — 2020

A camera stabilizer lets you capture smooth shots without sacrificing freedom of movement. Here’s a look at the best handheld stabilizers available today.
homicide-bootstrap