watermarking videos in the bulk

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi

I have a folder of 300 short videos (a few minutes) in various formats (.wmv, .avi, .flv etc.), and I want to add a watermark in the bottom right of the each video with the URL of my website.

what is the easiest way to do this ? is there some kind of software that can do this ?

Participant

I'm sorry, but I don't know of a way to batch process an image onto 300 videos.

You may have to put each one into your editing software individually and create a new layer with the text. The good news is you can create just one file in photoshop using a transparent background and just dump that same file onto your timeline rather than re-typing and positioning your text each time.

Participant

If i were you, here is my plan:

1. find a video editor supported PIP – Picture in picture

2. create a picture with suitable size like 30*30, input website as logo, save it in pc

Then you have 2 options:

a. you want to keep 300 videos seperately after added logo

b. you want to integrate them to one

If you pick up the first option, there is no shortcut but to add the logo picture you crea ted to the video clip one by one, using picture in picture function and then move it to the bottom right.

If you pick up the second, it's much easier for you. Add them all to video editor and them save it as one. Generally speaking, it will integrate them all automatically if you choose the right video editing tools. Then reopen this integrated video again, insert the logo picture, drag it from the start to the end with duration. Then all your whole video will have logo in the bottom right.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap