Wanting a bridge camera, what should I buy?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi, happy new year to you, for Christmas I got a £300 voucher for currys/pc world and with it I am looking at purchasing a new camera.

I have a shortlist of these

Nikon p900

Panasonic fz200

Panasonic fz300

Panasonic fz1000

Panasonic FZ72

Canon SX60

Can anyone give me and advise on what is best? I am a point and shoot type of person and I do no post processing, I don’t mind putting too to get a better camera or if it comes in under budget I can buy other things I want. The camera I buy I would like to last a few years, mainly I use it for social media and print off odd shots, I am keen on image quality and some shots will be in indoor lighting where it’s not too bright and occasionally used at concerts so I would prefer to stay clear of anything too grainy in low light.

Participant

I have a Canon SX50 (3-4 years old). Happy with it.
      Versatile with some accessories. Cannot speak for the
      other cameras.

We are from business explainer companies, i would suggest you must buy Panasonic fz1000
      http://videoexplainermumbai.in/

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best Products of the Year — 2019

2019 has seen fantastic new equipment for video production, but with a world of options at your disposal, which is the best? We carefully evaluated each new product, emphasizing its innovation, value compared to its direct competition, and its...
homicide-bootstrap