Want a great camcorder under 900$

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

I want to shoot hobby but high-quality movies. I'm hoping I can get one with option for interchangeable lenses and a model that is current. I want to shoot primarily videos/movies but if possible, high-quality stills too. I looked into non-camcorder options, I'm in India, so I can't get the Panasonic GH series except for very high unaffordabel prices, and I don't know if Sony's a6000 is as good for video with audio as a the GH-series or a camcorder. And I like the look of camcorders better. So is there a great camcorder for me?

Participant

The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema camera is currently on sale for U.S. $495 and is being continually updated, shortly to recieve the last few capabilities about which we users have been screaming. It is a digital cinema camera, so the only stills capability will be 1080p frame grabs.

Inactive

The Canon Vixia HFG20 is a great camcorder. I shot this horror shortfilm with it, I think there is no better camcorder at this price. Watch it in HD!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=InI4Fx1yVro

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best smartphone cameras for video — 2021

Nowadays, more and more people are reaching for their smartphones to shoot video. In recent years, smartphones have advanced drastically in regards to their shooting abilities. However, which smartphones boast the best shooting capabilities? After much consideration, we have...
homicide-bootstrap