Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews › Forums › Cameras and Camcorders › Consumer Camcorders › Want a great camcorder under 900$
- This topic has 2 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 5 years, 8 months ago by Anonymous.
- June 25, 2014 at 12:23 PM #79331AnonymousInactive
I want to shoot hobby but high-quality movies. I'm hoping I can get one with option for interchangeable lenses and a model that is current. I want to shoot primarily videos/movies but if possible, high-quality stills too. I looked into non-camcorder options, I'm in India, so I can't get the Panasonic GH series except for very high unaffordabel prices, and I don't know if Sony's a6000 is as good for video with audio as a the GH-series or a camcorder. And I like the look of camcorders better. So is there a great camcorder for me?
- August 4, 2014 at 4:06 PM #210874ArtsLAParticipant
The Blackmagic Design Pocket Cinema camera is currently on sale for U.S. $495 and is being continually updated, shortly to recieve the last few capabilities about which we users have been screaming. It is a digital cinema camera, so the only stills capability will be 1080p frame grabs.
- May 9, 2015 at 9:34 AM #212273
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.