video splitting software

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author
      Inactive

Hi,

I have the following requirements:

1) I want to split bigger AVI files into random small clips for editing purposes.
      2) I want to convert all the random small clips into MOV files for editing in FCP which is the best freeware/paid software which performs this task, I am looking at two main things:

1) is there is S/W which performs both tasks in one step? I should be able to split a random clip and convert it into MOV in same step.

2) Batch processing also? I tried ALLOK Video splitter but it doesnt have MOV as an output option, I also tried FORMAT FACTORY but it is extremely slow, it takes around 20 mins for 30 sec clip splitting.

Please guide regarding some alternative best options.

Looking foward for guidance from experts.

Regards,
      Rahul

Hello

I would try: http://download.cnet.com/Free-Studio/3000-2170_4-205258.html

I use free studio for other things like converting to the dvd format when I don't need menus but I am pretty sure this software suit has the tools you are looking for.

best of luck

Justin

Participant

I would recommend you abode photoshop CS6 it features video editing and photo editing. It is easy to use and you can produce quality video.  You can get more tips here http://www.saltlakecitystudio.com/.

Participant

Have you tried AppGeeker? its an excellent  program that does a fine job at encoding videos in many different formats.
      Check this solution: how to convert AVI to MOV.
      And it comes with video editing fuction like merge/split, crop, trim, add effect, etc. Supports converting files one by one on the queue.

– James
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best 360 cameras available — 2021

360-degree video is a brand new medium driven by new 360 camera technology. However, its immersive qualities create unique technological challenges.
homicide-bootstrap