Video preview delivery methods

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Jmizera
      Participant

Hi Folks,

I do a lot of corporate video work, and part of the process involves placing the videos online for client review. I prefer using something like Dropbox, as I often have many short videos to upload, and it just make the process easier. Unfortunately, Dropbox has a 15 minute streaming limit. Even on the paid account. Onedrive does not have this limitation, but renders video poorly in a browser. A long time issue with Onedrive apparently. Google drive also has issues with sharing video content. Sure, I could use Youtube, or Vimeo, but it just adds more work.

I’m sure there are others that do similar work. Anyone found a better solution?

FX1shooter

I use my Amazon S3 account and stream the video through a password protected section of my website. that way I control every aspect of it. and its really not expensive

regards
      Robert

Bobby_Lin

I mainly used Dropbox for client review and Vimeo for longer videos. I don’t have any problems with my method so far.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Online Video’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.