Video posting Question

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hello everyone!

I’m new to the forums and have a general question.

I have a question regarding a video, but not sure if I am allowed to post or where to post in the forum. Its a Adult video, and want to know about a flash or transition effect used in the preview.

The video is 7 seconds long.

It sounds like you’re talking about a transition that simulates the film flash or light noise that was generated when a film camera would ramp down, stop, and then start up on the next take. I sometimes do this in my videos for a quick transition, usually to break up a talking head shot rather than having the speaker’s head do a jump between cuts.

Many editing systems call this “dip to color”, “fade to color”, or something like that. Choose a short duration, about 10 frames, then make the dip-to color white. But better would be a built-in transition. Final Cut X has two: “Flash” and “Light Noise”. Either one sounds like what you’re looking for.

Chris Sebes
      http://www.MediaMixStudios.com

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best micro four thirds lenses — 2021

MFT, or micro four thirds, is a popular mount style used by many manufacturers in conjunction with the micro 4/3 sensor. It’s good to keep in mind that micro four thirds camera systems use a smaller sensor.
homicide-bootstrap