Video mixer

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

I am looking for video mixer. I want to broadcast live event in youtube and I am going to use more than 1 camera. This mixer has to be connected with my computer. Any idea or suggestions?

Thanks,

Luis Oscar MaymiLuis Oscar Maymi
      Participant

Like I asked in the previous post, what is your budget? How much can you invest on equipment?

Participant

Can you do a "live" event on YouTube?  How does that work?

Participant

We do live streaming jobs as a primary business unit – we only use Black Magic Design products.  Out current switchers are the BMD ATEM 1 M/E and the BMD ATEM TVS.  Check B&H Photo for prices and availability.

Participant

Panasonic has a great mixer the AG-HMX100 with live streaming on board, (pending on your Budget) or there is the Roland VR-3 mixer for just over $1000.00, and Data Video has a whole range for about the same price point, these are all Broadcast rated mixers, and do a great job, If your really budget minded then Sima makes the SFX-11 Digital Video mixer for about $500.00

MRP-HD Productions

Luis Oscar MaymiLuis Oscar Maymi
      Participant

Yes it can be done, but you need to be a You Tube Live Streaming Partner. Check the Live Streaming Partner Guide for more info. 

I had always use uStream for live streaming. Now I'm considering Google+ Hangouts on Air. 

Participant

I have a panasonic MX50 with dual proc amps, you can have for $500.00 plus shipping, my email is gvpdvd@earthlink.net

its a 4 camera input

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Professional Fixed-Lens Camcorder Buyer’s Guide

Best camcorders for any video shooter — 2020

Professional camcorders are often smaller, lighter, cheaper, and have more controls than other cameras. These are the best on the market today.
homicide-bootstrap