- November 26, 2012 at 6:42 PM #52083waseemooParticipant
I am looking for video mixer. I want to broadcast live event in youtube and I am going to use more than 1 camera. This mixer has to be connected with my computer. Any idea or suggestions?
- November 26, 2012 at 10:52 PM #205016Luis Oscar MaymiParticipant
Like I asked in the previous post, what is your budget? How much can you invest on equipment?
- November 27, 2012 at 7:28 AM #205020theonecanoeParticipant
Can you do a "live" event on YouTube? How does that work?
- November 28, 2012 at 1:13 PM #205038MediaFishParticipant
We do live streaming jobs as a primary business unit – we only use Black Magic Design products. Out current switchers are the BMD ATEM 1 M/E and the BMD ATEM TVS. Check B&H Photo for prices and availability.
- November 28, 2012 at 9:49 PM #205031Marque PParticipant
Panasonic has a great mixer the AG-HMX100 with live streaming on board, (pending on your Budget) or there is the Roland VR-3 mixer for just over $1000.00, and Data Video has a whole range for about the same price point, these are all Broadcast rated mixers, and do a great job, If your really budget minded then Sima makes the SFX-11 Digital Video mixer for about $500.00
- November 27, 2012 at 9:37 AM #205023
- December 30, 2012 at 7:55 PM #205438
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.