Video effect names

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
    • #88807

      Heya all.
      I want to edit and work with video that I record on my rally car cameras.
      I have seen an effect used in different videos where the subject of the video is stationary in one part of the screen but is also seen coming from another part of the screen. When they move across the screen to where the stationary version is thats when the 2 merge & the stationary one starts moving. Whats this effect called & is it an action that can be done by most software or do I need to get certain software?
      I’d like to be able to do this sort of thing with video of my car taken from stationary cameras on the road side or where ever they may be placed.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products