Video Editors Wanted for Adventure Footage

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums General Open Forum Video Editors Wanted for Adventure Footage

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Inactive
      I am about to set off on an adventure in which I cycle to Bratislava, build a raft to reach Romania, then continue by whatever other natural means through the Stans and beyond. But I need someone to make pretty videos about the whole adventure. I have done several videos myself, but I want someone who is looking for new projects to do them better than me. If you are interested in taking part in this project, please read more on my personal blog:

This is an unpaid, creative project, aiming only for mutual benefit: you get (hopefully) interesting footage to play with, while I don't have to apply my dismal editing skills to my own videos. These videos will not make money. Just smiles. I hitchhiked 14,000 miles around Europe last summer, but did nothing with the footage due to living on the road and poor audio. This time I have a decent audio recorder and will be uploading the footage for others to edit.

I am flexible to new ideas and interpretation of this project. One day there may be the hope of making something feature length, but this is a pipe dream. I have to have an adventure first. In the mean time, I think these short videos could be a lot of fun.

. . . . . . really? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . REALLY!!??

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best video monitors — 2021

We rely on our video monitors to show us an accurate representation of our images throughout the production process. Here are some of the best video monitors currently on the market.
homicide-bootstrap