Video editing question

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant
      Hey I just signed up and was wondering if this is the right forum or if you guys would even consider it
      I filmed 3 clips on my iphone and was wondering since I have no editing knowledge at all
      if I can post the 3 links here and if some one can somehow edit them

All I was looking to get done was put them together and blur out the license plat
      thank you for any advice or suggestions I just cant find any free software that would blur out a plate and how you would even do that 
    Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
    Keymaster

You can post here, though I'm not sure how much luck you'll have. Are you offering to pay someone to do it?

Participant

Well im trying to do it with out paying if possible since its basic stuff, I just dont know how to do it πŸ™‚

I guess ill post them here and hopefully someone can help me out

So just wanna merge them together and blur the license plate out and keep the HD quality

Let me know if you can help me out

Participant

yes surely, I can help you… its very simple task of merging the videos..and its quality will remain same no blur stuff at all. It will be look like as in HD.

Best Regards

Participant

I will help if you credit me  on the edit.

Mike WilhelmMike Wilhelm
    Keymaster

Two offers! Color me impressed by the Videomaker community! πŸ˜€

Participant

If I am not understanding wrong you need to merge the 3 video together as well as remove the copyright of the video. merge them is easy, you can try imovie or other video editing software, remove the logo or copyright seems a little hard. It will be an blur block there.

Participant

Does the plate have to be blurred out? i can placea  black bar over the plate and blend it into the footage,seeing the car is black the bar will not be very noticable.Working on it . when do how do I send it to you?

• Viewing 6 reply threads

Best Products

How to choose the right computer for video editing: 4 key specs to check

Buying the best workstation for your needs means understanding how the CPU, GPU, RAM and storage options work together to enhance overall performance.
    homicide-bootstrap