Video DVD with Music (Audible Noises)

Videomaker – Learn video production and editing, camera reviews Forums Technique Sound Video DVD with Music (Audible Noises)

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Hi,

I'm seeking some assistance in reference to audio noises, which occur on the DVD, which I burned from audio and video files.

1. Upon developing segments of film frame, in which talking was part of the frame, I muted the talking to institute music during the duration of the video. I may have used 10 or more video frames which accompanied talking, but substituted music in place.

2. Upon watching the video on Freemake media player, and Windows Media Player, I can find "no" intrusion of any audio abnormalities. However, when I burn to DVD, there are audio issues present.

3. I've used Windows DVD burner, and Freemake burner. Both burners show the same audio abnormalities on the DVD when played in a DVD player, or on my computer.

4. I saved the files in 1080P, would 480P be any different? Also, would the quality appear different on a HD Tv, as opposed to Analog?

Any, and all information is truly appreciated.

Participant

Not much we can do unless we can hear them?

Participant

what kind of "audio noises" a sound sample would be very helpful.

Participant

We wish to express our appreciation for the above responses. However, we have solved the issue of audio abnormalities, in the way of hiss, and minor distortion. The original audio, which was part of the original film was being overwritten, and not removed by using the "audio volume" mode in Windows Live Movie Maker 11.

We did locate the custom settings in WLM, which allowed us to set the kbps, and kHz to "0". Upon saving to PRX file, we then completed the task of burning to DVD with "no" audio abnormalities.

Participant

Glad you found a solution.

Participant

Thank you very much.

Participant

Thank you very much.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

How to buy a camera — 2021

While we have more options and more technology than ever before; buying a new camera has never been more difficult. It’s not just that there are dozens of cameras to choose from, it’s that each one offers something different,...
homicide-bootstrap