Using a sequence from a video game.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author
      Participant

Ok, so I have a new project I'm swirling in my head about a sort of psuedo-sitcom based on guys who play different games and each episode focuses on a new game they play and they start to have it consume their life….as in the see health bars and various things like that.

The first idea I had was using a "social link rank up" from Persona 4….it's at 5:09 of this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GNbbd_3AmXY

I did a little searching here and found a couple good resources but this seems more complex then those….but I think it will pay off.

Ive always put editing as the way way last thing in my mind and never dreamed of playing around with any digital effects stuff but I think that's why I'm falling behind my peers….point of that is I have 0 experience as far as using photoshop, etc. (Hell I barely know how to use Premiere) but I have no timelimit so I can always learn.

Also is their any way to legally get After Effects at a student rate without buying the whole CS?

Thanks guys,

Cory B. Dinkel

Participant

To get After Effects at a student rate, become a student.

Participant

I am a student, I just didn't want to buy the whole CS just for After Effects as I already have Premiere and Photoshop.

What I'm asking is it available standalone? I've yet to find it.

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

homicide-bootstrap