uploading

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Participant

I just bought a camcorder (Samsung HMX-F90) and I have been trying to upolad videos to Youtube and Facebook but it takes at least 3-5 HOURS. Obviously, this happened a few times before I realized somthing was kinda wrong.

So, my question is, how can I upload to FB and Youtube in a reasonable amount of time? I use Intelli-studio and Windows Live Movie Maker on my PC

Participant

It will mostly depend on the upload speed provided by your internet provider.  Most companies boast fast download speeds but the upload speed is usually quite slow in comparison.  Check with your I.S.P., you can probably upgrade to a faster package.  Another factor is the bitrate that you rendered the final video to.  A higher bitrate usually gives a better quality image, but at a cost of a much bigger file size.  The bigger the file…the longer the upload time.

Wayne

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

The best audio and video recorders — 2020

In this article, we’ll cover the best external recorders for both video and audio recording. Then, we’ll go over the specs we considered when making our selections so that you can choose the best recorder for your...
homicide-bootstrap