Two way video recording

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author
      JR26

Hi

I need to record a video interview with the speaker either using a phone or tablet. I could do it in Skype but the quality is not great. FaceTime would be better but I can’t record that.

Does anyone know of an app that would do just this. As in we both down load the same app – connect to each other record the interview and then save it. In a perfect world it would be able to upload to an ftp server.

Any ideas gratefully received.

Many thanks
      John

cfxcorp
      Participant

Check out OoVoo at http://www.oovoo.com/
      Scroll down the page, on the right it says the PC app can record the session for playback later.
      I think their apps are still free,

Bobby_Lin

Hi JR! You can download Evavaer: http://www.evaer.com/ they have a free version of it. Hope this helps!

cfxcorp
      Participant

evaer looks like an adequate product, but the free version only records for 5 minutes. $19.95 for standard edition with unlimited time, not a bad deal; $29.95 for professional version.

Peter
      Participant

I suggest recording on computer as if you record for more than fifteen minutes, the file size of your recordings on your phone would probably be huge. I myself usually use Joyoshare Screen Recorder to record video calls on Skype. It can record in 1080p and have many other easy-to-use features.

cfxcorp
      Participant

Also, to record just your end, many of the consumer video editing programs also include screen recording features (Corel and AVS4You are two) because gamers like to record their playing and post online.

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • The forum ‘Video and Film Discussion’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Best Products

The best digital storage for video editors — 2021

As digital video resolutions increase, our need for storage increases as well. If you’re ready to step up to a new storage solution, you’re in the right place.
homicide-bootstrap

Giveaway

THE ESSENTIAL VLOGGING TOOLKIT

Given away to one lucky winner

Competition is open worldwide

ENTER TO WIN

Need help making a stellar first video?

FREE

Download our free eBook with 8 tips to get on the right track and create a video that you can be proud of.