Top cheap lavalier microphone set

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

I’m very new to the whole recording thing, but I am looking for the best under $100 lavalier microphone transmitter set. Something where I can have someone record me from a far distance (about up to 200 or 300 ft). I’m thinking about recording the video with my phone. Anything where the receiver plugs into my phone? Also wireless is best. Bluetooth? I’m new so any help is much appreciated! Thanks.

Participant

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but, in my opinion, you’re not going to find a wireless kit that will transmit up to 300 feet for under $100 AND still give you decent quality. Even the pros that spend $2,000.00 or more on wireless systems usually don’t go that distance.
      Your best bet is to buy something like a Zoom recorder and have the person carry it to record their voice. Marry the two together when you get back to the edit suite. Very easy to do these days.

Mike

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Best Products

Best After Effects and motion graphics template sites – 2021

You have the tools needed to create stunning motion graphics, but do you have the time? If not, using motion graphics templates can be a great way to add polish to a production without blowing your deadline.
homicide-bootstrap